Friday, March 1, 2013

Pony Sword

going to making a pony themed sword for all the fans out there (I don't think i have any), not great, but it should be pretty good :D if you guys want to see my deviantart, and give me ideas for the sword, what pony theme should i make it? color scheme, design ideas /)^3^(\ woudl really appreciate it, send me some messages. My Deviant art page.

               Would be great to get some ideas for the sword, and any other projects you guys would like to see, the sword is made out of wood, so it can be pretty intricate, but not as beautiful as metal work... :(
Just feeling pretty happy, thought I would add a pic :D
I will post pictures of the sword as it comes along, if the ideas i get are good, you will get credit fro the design. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment